NVT 910 00230Download PDF Data Sheet
1⁄4” Micro High Purity Gas Stick
For applications that require high flow and space is limited
This hi flow uhp gas stick is ultra-compact & hi-performance. Versatile, efficient, compact gas stick. Footprint (<6”) comparable to surface mount, 10Ra uhp specifications meet inert & specialty gas systems. Invatech Engineering’s UHP Purity Gas Sticks are built and tested to the highest industry standards and are the primary choice of Semiconductor device manufacturers worldwide. All gas sticks are manufactured in a class 10 cleanroom, packaged, inventoried and available to ship worldwide.
All Invatech ultra high purity Gas Sticks are tested by a 3rd party onsite QA/QC group for H2O, particles, & Helium leak rate. The sticks are then, filled with a purified inert gas to 20 psig, double bagged and packaged for inventory. All Invatech Gas Sticks are shipped with in-line back mount gauges, using considerably less space than lower mount gauges mounted to the side of the regulator.
Your gas stick will ship from inventory, and qualify upon install, ensuring installation schedules and specifications are easily met with confidence
- Usage:UHP Hi Flow Micro Gas Stick
- Size: 3/8”
- Length: 5.93”
- Connections: 1⁄4” Hi Flow Face seal, M x F
- Flow Range: 0.01 to 3.5 scfm (0.28 to 100 lpm)
- Outlet Pressure: 0-100 psig
- Testing: UHP Test (particles, H2O, & Helium leak)
- Leak rate: 1 x 10-9 atmospheric cc/sec Helium leak rate
- Packaging: Torque seal on mechanical connections, double bagged sealed 10mil clear poly bags, packaged into Invatech proprietary protective light weight packaging.
- Lot traceability: All Gas sticks are labeled with part number and serial number. Serial number traces all components to manufacturing date, actual scanned test strips, manufacturing assembler, QA/QC tester, who it was sold to and when.