NVT 910 01105Download PDF Data Sheet
3/8” High Purity 100 lpm Gas Stick
Invatech Engineering’s High Purity Gas Sticks are built and tested to the highest industry standards and are the primary choice of Semiconductor device manufacturers worldwide.
All gas sticks are manufactured in a class 10 cleanroom, packaged, inventoried and available to ship worldwide.
All Invatech High Purity Gas Sticks are tested by a 3rd party onsite QA/QC group as a value add for our clients
Your gas stick will ship out of inventory with the confidence that your tool hook up will go off without a hitch.
- Usage:Ultra High Purity Gases
- Size: 3/8”
- Connections: 1⁄4” HI Flow MVCR Inlet, FVCR outlet
- Flow Range: 1-100 lpm N2
- Outlet Pressure: 0-100 psig
- Testing: Particles, H2O, Leak
- Valve: APTech AP4600S, 0.5 Cv
- Regulator: APTech AZ1010S-HF, 0-100 psig out
- Guage: Wika 230.25 VIM/VAR MVCR
- Leak rate: 1 x 10-9 atmospheric cc/sec Helium leak rate
- Particle: 3 consecutive samples < 10 particles (0.1 micron)/ft3 at 6 slm N2
- Moisture: 10 ppb added to purified test gas moisture level AND < 100 ppb absolute.
- Regulator Test: +/- 5 psi at outlet with 20% increase at inlet.
- Packaging: Torque seal on mechanical connections, double bagged sealed 10mil clear poly bags, packaged into Invatech proprietary protective light weight packaging. All Sticks are capped and shipped with 20 psig N2 to ensure purity.
- Lot traceability: All Gas sticks are labeled with part number and serial number. Serial number traces all components to manufacturing date, actual scanned test strips, manufacturing assembler, QA/QC tester, who it was sold to and when.