NVT 910 01135Download PDF Data Sheet
3⁄4” General Purity 1500 lpm Gas Stick
Invatech Engineering’s Utility/ CDA Gas Sticks are built and tested to the highest industry standards and are the primary choice of Semiconductor device manufacturers worldwide.
A llgassticksare manufactured in a class 10 cleanroom, packaged, inventoried and available to ship worldwide.
All Invatech High Purity Gas Sticks are tested by a 3rd party onsite QA/QC group as a value add for our clients
Your gas stick will ship out of inventory with the confidence that your tool hook up will go off without a hitch.
- Usage: CDA/Utility Gases
- Size: 3⁄4”
- Connections: 3⁄4” Compression tube inlet and outlet
- Flow Range: 15-1500 lpm N2
- Outlet Pressure: 0-150 psig
- Testing: Leak
- Valve: Swagelok SS-45S12, Cv= 6.4
- Regulator: APTech AK9215S, 0-150 psig out
- Gauge: Ashcroft 2.5” 316 SS Gauge 1⁄4” MNPT Connection
- Leak rate: 1 x 10-7 atmospheric cc/sec Helium leak rate
- Regulator Test: +/- 5 psi at outlet with 20% increase at inlet.
- Packaging: Torque seal on mechanical connections, double bagged sealed 10mil clear poly bags, packaged into Invatech proprietary protective light weight packaging.
- Lot traceability: All Gas sticks are labeled with part number and serial number. Serial number traces all components to manufacturing date, actual scanned test strips, manufacturing assembler, QA/QC tester, who it was sold to and when.